At Combs Funeral Service, we offer families the option to have their family members memorialized in a DVD. We can use your choice of music and photos. Call us for pricing and details- also see ‘submitting DVD photos’ below for guidelines!
Click Name Below to See Memorial Video
(once video opens, maximize or stretch window for larger video size)
Luther ‘Gene’ Mims April 3, 2014
Betty Ann “Miss Betty” Price February 24, 2014
Combs Funeral Service
Guidelines for Submission of Memorial Video Photos
Please follow these guidelines, as photos not within these guidelines cannot be included in the video. We want to make sure that your video is the best it can be and that photos are not damaged or lost in the process!
- Please submit your photos in a plastic or sandwich bag, folder or box. We will gladly accept photos in digital form as well.
- Please limit the number of photos to no more than fifty (50). The length of the video can affect the ability of the family to receive friends, as family and friends want to view the video in its entirety.
- No frames
- No albums
- No adhesive- adhesive gets stuck in our scanner and your photo may be torn.
- No photos which are torn, as these may be damaged during scanning and they also may damage the scanner.
- No photos larger than 8”x10”